Innovation, experience and advanced design technology are the driving forces behind the EagleAir™ SafeStation containment design, SCBA/SCUBA cylinder fill stations.
The SafeStations include the best available in safety and user friendly features including:
- Largest capacity available on the market allows for filling up to four (4) SCBA cylinders. Two (2) positions are capable of SCUBA fills.
- Flexibility to manage multiple SCBA and SCUBA cylinder types with varying pressures and air storage control.
- Cabinet is engineered to contain the effect of suddenly expanded high pressure air in the event of a cylinder or component rupture and features three layers of containment protection for operators.
- Versatile design allows the operator to fill two (2) SCBA's while unloading/loading two (2) additional cylinders in the adjacent fill station. This maximizes efficiency by eliminating any downtime between SCBA fill sequences.
- UL® Classified SCBA containment fill station.
- Unique AirLock access door design for maximum operator comfort. Click the handle up to raise and trap the door completely behind the cabinet frame for filling. Click the handle down to lower the door and clear the cabinet frame to open. Balanced door and cylinder holding sleeves tilt effortlessly for loading and unloading cylinders.
- "Push-to-Set" regulator design that prevents unintentional adjustment in compliance with NFPA 1901, 2009 Edition.
- Capability to add integral air storage cylinders directly piped to optional cascade control panel configurations.
- Optional 50' spring rewind hose reel with dedicated air control panel and deployable guide rollers.
- Large, illuminated fill control panel features a non-glare, textured powder coat finish that provides a clear view of the user-friendly controls and indicators. Cabinet design includes space at the rear for three (3) ISO or ASME air storage cylinders. An extension rack increases air storage capacity up to six cylinders.